How My Blog Will Work

This is my first blog and I wanted to let you all know how I will create my blog.  I have been a Notre Dame and Penn State fan my entire life.  This year is an exciting year as a fan of both of these teams because they are each having fantastic seasons.  So, in this blog, I will predict who will win Penn State's game and who will win Notre Dame's game each week.  I will also predict who will win the College Gameday game each week and any other games with two top twenty five teams playing each other.  Another thing I will do is say who I think each player of the week is after each week, and I will predict who I think should win Heisman at the end of each blog.  I will post previews on Friday afternoons and recaps on Monday nights.  I am excited to start this blog and see how I do at the end of the season.

Comments

Popular Posts